• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling in April

Matt_West

NAXJA Forum User
Well it has been a while since I have been out. As Michael pointed out... I have been too busy to even web wheel since the beginning of the year.

If anyone is going to be out wheeling the second or third weekend of April please shoot me a PM or reply to this thread.

Cheers,
Matt West

Matt, I may be up for Sunday the 11th, preferably Walker Valley. I know I'll have that weekend off from work, and I need to hit the trail again soon. Think about it, let me know. I'll check back on this thread between now and then.

Doug

Hi Guys,

I am feeling a little under the weather this weekend and trying to finish a household electrical project. Next weekend is looking better for me. I can do either day but would give preference to Sunday.

Best Regards,
Matt

I was wondering what happened to this run. I would have been okay with yesterday, but spent some much needed time tinkering on the CJ instead. Dunno about next weekend, I think I'll be busy on Saturday at least. I'll check back and see if you decide on a Sunday run, I could possibly make that.

Doug

Ok,
This Sunday is the day for me! My Jeep is current on it's maintenance, I am healthy and the day if free. Let me know when and where you want to meet up and I will be there.
Thanks,
Matt

I'm working this Sunday. :( Hope you get a taker or two and have fun.

Back