• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Up Country" package at the Junkyard

Jays94

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, I was at the local junkyard and found a near perfect "Up Country" edition. The only noticable "Up Country" sticker was on the side windows on the rear sort of "made" into the factory tint. It had the coolest 3 tone interior on any Jeep I've every seen. It was dark green.

My question is there anything I should scavenge off it to put on '94 XJ?

Like I said, it is in near perfect shape, not wrecked or caught on fire or anything.

Any thought?

I didn't know XJ's with the UpCountry package had identifying decals.

on my former 98 XJ, it came with at least an Up Country sticker in the driver's side cargo area window (where the full size tire would have gone). I think it also came on the passenger's side, but not positive...

it was hard to see, like the OP said, it's kind of "built-in" to the tint, so you'd have to look for it.

Jays94; said:
It had the coolest 3 tone interior on any Jeep I've every seen."

my 98 had the basic Sport interior, nothing fancy about it, didn't know they ever did 3-tone interiors. Is this a pre-97 XJ? That would be cool to see...

... is there anything I should scavenge off it ? ..

Tow hooks, skid plates, +1" taller than stock springs.

I didn't know XJ's with the UpCountry package had identifying decals.

97-01 have this side window decal. Early Cherokees have a decal on the tailgate.

standard.jpg

Cool. Thanks guys. I'm actually excited now. I'm definatly going back this Saturday.

If it were me, I'd get the interior panels, the seats and the rear quarter glass with the logos.

Of course, I'd also get the tow hooks and brackets. I'd likely pass on the springs as one inch doesn't mean much to either me nor the women I date, but I digress...

The rear axle might be helpful to you if it's not a D35.

Back