• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ bucket brackets, wj steering

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
for anyone who needs either mj bucket sliders, or a wj steering setup (with discs), theres both at ecology Santa fe springs.

i was gonna grab some of it, but im kinda tight cash wise after the cage, i KNOW those mj bucket sliders arent easy to find, but they are BADASS, #1 best mod ive done to my fathers MJ.
that bench brings tehsuck

Man, I must have gotten really lucky, my MJ came factory with buckets and sliders.

OOOHHH! I need the WJ Steering linkage. I already have the knuckles. Just need the TRE's, draglink, and tierod. I'm willing to pay a little cash plus gas money for anyone who can pick up

You forgot to mention the Dana 44 under the red one with camper shell.

d44's are an everyday thang, anyone who cant find one isnt looking hard enough, as evident in the other thread =)

i knew i couldve flipped this stuff, but thats how tight money is...
the steering linkages were there as of about 3pm today.

d44's are an everyday thang, anyone who cant find one isnt looking hard enough, as evident in the other thread =)

i knew i couldve flipped this stuff, but thats how tight money is...
the steering linkages were there as of about 3pm today.
man! i shoullda pulled both at the wilimington yard... oh well...

Back