• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work party for MY buggy?

Jump This

Just another minion!
I have to admit, I'm running out of time to get this project done before summer hits.
So.....I'm looking for some help out here.

I have most of the front axle parts, so some help with the gear set up and putting it all together would be nice.

The boatsides need mounts..
Radiator lines bent and installed...
Brake lines...
Control arms.....

Also some neat custom ideas I have that need to be implemented.
Sometime after Easter Weekend?

What do you say?

shoot me your number Rick id cruise out for a day to help, i know how it is when you start getting into the finishing stuff, it can be overwelming..

I still do prefer to work my myself, but working with two or more realllllllly speeds up the process.
Ken, if I knew he was going to sell it, I wouldn't have even started building a buggy!

I still do prefer to work my myself, but working with two or more realllllllly speeds up the process.
Ken, if I knew he was going to sell it, I wouldn't have even started building a buggy![/QUOT

Ya I know what ya mean Rick,that was a great ride. The new owner will be with me out at Tinbenders run. Maybe we will see Matty out there in the near future in a four seater.....SANTA

You gots the tools to put those gears in? When you looking at doing this?

Rick i think i have that weekend free..After easter, so this would work for me..I'll talk to the wife to keep it open..I can do everything but weld....

I think my beer drinking skills exceed my wrenching skills, but post up when it is, and I'll happily look for an excuse to come by & help out with whatever I can!

dam rick i know i told you i would help but ill be in mammoth that weekend!

Gotta have a shakedown before paint. :)

Pencil me in for the 10th.
If you go, maybe I can drive up to your place, and then carpool out so we both save gas $? Need to consult my calendar, though, and see how far along I am on getting taxes done. Blech.

Back