• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this a good deal on a RC setup?

you can get RC stuff on there for cheap through jason

Call Jason from RC, he will hook you up. I ordered their 4" ZJ kit and some other extras and he got it to me at a smokin' price. Now I can afford to get red letters, lol. :thumbup:

where? Even their 3" kit is more money than this! (once you add trac arm, shocks, ect)

PM grimmus99xj. He works there and can help you out.

Please please deal directly. I gaurantee you will get a better deal. if you dont believe me, then by all means enjoy paying the middle man

Please please deal directly. I gaurantee you will get a better deal. if you dont believe me, then by all means enjoy paying the middle man

that suprises me... when I called RE they quoted me MSRP when I called a vendor on here they where almost 100 less :dunno:

either way I think the RE kit is more than Im willing to spend on the 4.5 kit. I think I would be happy with the RC??? I had one of their kits many years ago and to be honest I didnt think it was that bad and it sounds like their quality is better now?

I will see If I can track down contact info for Jason at RC and see what he says!

RE IS more. RE is a great company, but RC is gaining ground by selling a good product for a good price.

I dont want to throw out actual prices, but i will say i think i have saved a large amount of money dealing directly with jason.

another thing to keep in mind. the RC shocks.. SUCK. i am a RC "fanboi" and i still agree the shocks suck.

*I have not tried the new 2.2 shocks

Back