• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix seat belt buzzer disable

stephenspann27

NAXJA Forum User
This has probably already been mentioned before, or other have figured it on on their own.
I used to dread the annoying seat belt buzzer every time I turned the key on. However, when I bedlinered my floor, I disconnected the wire than ran to the seat belt latch and noticed that the buzzer does not go off anymore (the light in the dash still comes on). For those of you who have carpet, you might have to pull the wire through the carpet a bit to find the connector.. or just cut the wire..

I generally just put my seatbelt on before I start the engine. (though the bit about removing the wiring after rhinolining the floor makes sense.)

I guess that works too.. I kind of wish I had a head light warning. My Jeep either doesn't have that "feature" or it doesn't work.

Most auto parts stores have a small buzzer made for that purpose, comes with instructions and everything you need.

NAPA: BK 7821637 $6.99

Back