• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED...

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Alright gents,
The pre-registration page is closed. If your planning to attend, please register with myself or Keith (MDXJ) at the event.

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
Re: NAC-Fest PRE-REGISTRATION!!

Done and payment will be sent later. Probably after work :thumbup:

i like to wait a little while instead of jumping right in and then looking like a total douche a week before nacfest like Travis and friends

:compwork: Done and payment on the way tomorrow!

i like to wait a little while instead of jumping right in and then looking like a total douche a week before nacfest like Travis and friends

meh. This year I'm going in a Jeep that I didn't build and that I have no major plans for in the meantime. I oughta make it :laugh3:

signed up :guitar:

Paypal Fee: done

NOW it feels like spring!

Not wheelin my rig this year, too close to my trip out west. Gonna stop in probably friday night through sunday am and see about riding shotgun on sat.

Any of the hardcore group have an empty seat?

The man hath been paid.

--Matt

meh. This year I'm going in a Jeep that I didn't build and that I have no major plans for in the meantime. I oughta make it :laugh3:

just completed the registration and sent the $ :thumbup:

oh damn. if there's a honcho involved i'm definitely gonna get shown up!! :eek:

Back