• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok seriously thinking of becoming official

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
I just was curious was there a march membership drive or something that I might want to do things differently? Or do i just do the paypal thing? :). I still also have to clear it with the boss but i think she should be cool with it :).

im happy im red! just wish i knew about the march membership drive before i signed up!

You Can doooooo eeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!

im happy im red! just wish i knew about the march membership drive before i signed up!

Is there in fact something special for joining during march membership drive? Links? :)

Never mind lol there happens to be a link a couple spaces below me not sure how it got there but i see it now.. maybe its the light shining... :)

I saw the light!!! :) It is done :).

come to the dark side you have!

i'm still undecided
you participate in the karma thread? its given out of the good of the hearts of members here and wouldn't be available without this website!

that enough reason?

Welcome to the darkside.

Now go vote for WILDMAN..ROTM..(rig of the month) He is the STREET rig we need to VOTE for
Red Side it is, DARKSIDE this is not!!!!

Hahaha great looking signature you have there scott.

yes i am aware of the karma site.. and yes i have karma'd a few things of mine to black or red... in my mind its a jeep thing not a who's paying for it thing... thats what i thought the jeep family was about... correct me if i'm wrong.... cause if i am then i shouldnt of gave away a full set of 33" tires or a set of coil spacers..hmmmm but i guess i need to be red to do that lol

Welcome to the darkside.

Now go vote for WILDMAN..ROTM..(rig of the month) He is the STREET rig we need to VOTE for

I tried to vote for him on there but i guess i missed the deadline it says closed :(. There is something about his green bumpers lol :).

Back