• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nice Video :)

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
I am sure this has been seen before but i was bored and its getting dark.. so while eating i did a search on youtube for NAXJA.. found this video at top of list and i thought it was well done.. :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFSPpRfSlLA

Oh and a friend of mine ran this trail yesterday.. he said it was pretty bad now from all the rain and such and that he has never had so much fun! :).

Sweeeeet!! That's a good vid of the old gang. We should do a run again soon. If you look at my avatar I got my pic from that vid.​

i'm down.. lets plan one brad!!! justin should have his ready to run soon right.. so thats three of us.. and i'm sure u could twist vince's arm lol.. tell him he has to bring the xj though lol dont wanna get burnt by a 4cyl yota lol

i'm down.. lets plan one brad!!! justin should have his ready to run soon right.. so thats three of us.. and i'm sure u could twist vince's arm lol.. tell him he has to bring the xj though lol dont wanna get burnt by a 4cyl yota lol

John should be up for a run as well. We just finished putting in a balanced rear driveshaft, new tranny mount, and some lebaron hoods vents about an hour ago. All he needs to install now is his rock rails and he is ready to go.

nice vids!!!!!

so when u wanna do this thing brad ... i'm sure we could get a decent turn out...

so when u wanna do this thing brad ... i'm sure we could get a decent turn out...

I will talk with the wife tonight and see when I have a free weekend. I will post up a few dates and we can go from there. I will start a new thread as well. I don't really want to hi-jack this one. Keep your eyes posted for the thread, I will probably start it tomorrow. Since this will be John's first time out I will probably not do something crazy. I don't want to scare him off first time around. Probably do something local like Gold mtn and then maybe run John Bull the 2nd half of the day for guys who want something a little more challenging.

i'd be in for a cleg run, just not this next weekend - daughter just got re-married & she's preggo, so i'll be in SD this weekend. haven't been up to cleg in over a month, so my guess is it's pretty shitty (FUN) by now. seew if we can't get socalbill, skwerrly, justin, & julio in on this - would be a great time to meet up w/ e-one again.

Back