• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter opinion on my next rig purchase

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Well ever since my car has been totaled I have been driving my jeep but its not really really streetable yet and I need to buy a dd asap. Looked for a late model cherokee but just cant find the right one yet in my budget. Me and goblazers have been looking at trackers since they get good gas mileage and are dirt cheap. Im looking to drive up north for this tomorrow
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1652942629.html
Been doin some research on zukiworld and the more I look at these rigs the more I like them. So what do you think am I gay for buying a rig for gays or are these rigs decent?

I've always thought they would make a cool build platform. I have no clue what they come with for running gear or what goodies can be swapped in ?

Shit ! does that make me gay ?

wait... don't answer that...

Ya im trying to keep it nice and low and decent gas mileage. It looks like this one has the old man emu 2.5 if its from rocky road and I will ditch the body lift.

Tracker's aren't that bad, I've seen a fair share of SAS, coil-over, 35's, and well armored ones running around. IIRC they share quite a bit of similarities with the Sammy's, which end up with them having a decent aftermarket. I know the Samurai guy pull their 1.6L's out of these so they can ditch their 1.3's.

Back