• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what a sucky day

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
well it actually started last night.. i found out around 5 last night that my grandma had finally past after a long fight... so the plan was today to go to my pops in mira loma early this morning and see him and spend time with the family. well on the way there i started feeling a weird vibration in my front end so i figured ehhh i'll look at it at my pops.. so i keep on truckin... i get right down the road from my pops and start hearing grinding..metal on metal... as well as a nice wobble.. so i pull over and get out and see my drivers front leaning and i was able to wiggle the hell out of it.. so yeah great thrashed the bearing. so i limp it 1/2 a mile to pops and get it on the stand , pull the tire and damned if i didnt destroy the hub assembly... gees... so i ended up making a run to the ontario pick a part and snag a hub off a 94 and walla fixed.. but spent all my time working on the rig and missed my ride out to my grandpas to see him cause i had to be able to drive my truck home to take care of my kids tonight... what a fubarred day!!!!

on the good side the hub only cost me 8 bucks lol

she's good as new drives like a dream and no shimmy lol

Sorry man.

My father passed feb 12th. I just took my last final 2 hours ago.

I should graduate in june. Wish he could see it...Ya know?

Life, the real life - your life, doesn't give a shit what you had planned.

My condolonces. Remember all the good things, and fixate on those...it seems to help.

yeah its just still painful even though we all knew it was coming eventually she's been there on the edge for months just really was waitig for the call u know.. but its still hard... i think i'm taking it harder then my pop is...

when it rains, it pours... sorry for your loss and glad to hear your xj is back on a budget!

jump this - :twak:

that for the condolence skwerly.. i still gotta come see the new pad then i can collect that beer

What a whinny little beoch....
You ain't dead are you?
;)
If you stopped and counted your blessings, you wouldn't have any time to complain about your trials.

jump this - :twak:

that for the condolence skwerly.. i still gotta come see the new pad then i can collect that beer
It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

its nice to see that u guys are some sympathetic bastards... so much for lookin out and having the back of fellow jeep guys ... nice job guys

skwerly your a good guy thanks.. as for these assholes... u can keep naxja my stickers gettin scratched off tomorrow and i will not recommend it to anyone else!!

nice to see the v.p. mr. jumpthis being so supportive.. thanx for nothing

Last edited:
What a whinny little beoch....
You ain't dead are you?
;)
If you stopped and counted your blessings, you wouldn't have any time to complain about your trials.

spoken like a true Christian.

rejoice in the death of our loved ones, cause they're in heaven now.........

hail Satan.

Rick is the Vice prez of NAXJA, not the SoCal Chapter.

Cracking jokes when someone's family member has died is disgusting, what the XXXX is wrong with you guys? If you pulled that shit when my sister passed away you'd still be trying to get your broken jaw to heal up right.

on a serious note:

My condolences to you and your family brother.

thank u for your support brother.. but F*&K this place if they let Pricks be the leaders

thank u for your support brother.. but F*&K this place if they let Pricks be the leaders

ricks a pretty nice guy.

maybe he's had a few too many tonight and just came off wrong. dont know the other dudes so i cant say.

I've had a couple family members pass away recently and it does suck. But maybe be at least a little thankful that the person is no longer suffering and in a better place.

Back