• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for oregon coast rigs

dalonhonda

NAXJA Forum User
Im new to this site just been checking out things and wanted to know if any one was from the oregon coast or wanted to go for a dune run.

Not from the coast but I have spent a lot of my summers at box car and houser road. As soon as I get my xj all finished up I may have to make a trip down.

Dave

boggers are not gay in the sand. and the 4.0 spun my 14" wide boggers with no problems.

do you guys forget about 4lo? it's not going to hurt anything to romp around in 4lo

boggers are not gay in the sand. and the 4.0 spun my 14" wide boggers with no problems.

do you guys forget about 4lo? it's not going to hurt anything to romp around in 4lo

4lo is fine in the sand. But smaller mushy sidewall tires big power and 2wd high range is more fun. When I was looking for my XJ I was actually looking for a 2wd to run in the sand. But at the time I got such a good deal I couldn't pass it up.

Dave

Back