• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Commanche door length = 2dr XJ?

I found a pic of a MJ shortly after I made the post.. and it became obvious they are 4dr length.
Once you get used to sitting in a 2dr, anytime you sit in a 4dr it feels tiny, because of the door being so short.

I found a pic of a MJ shortly after I made the post.. and it became obvious they are 4dr length.
Once you get used to sitting in a 2dr, anytime you sit in a 4dr it feels tiny, because of the door being so short.
+1 i own 2 2door both white

Mine is white too.. better pics soon..

XJ1.jpg

I had a white 2 -dr once upon on a time.. never again will I have a white vehicle. I want a 2-dr tho. Me + white vehicles = Fail.

I've got a white 4dr and a white MJ... so far they look mostly OK, though the MJ has about a 40 foot paint job right now.

What does that mean? The Jeep and driveway do exist, I didn't draw them from nothing....

I would be impressed if you did. BTW I do like the green one better than the red one, but that blue (assuming untouched picture) is pretty good looking too.

heres both of mine
file03664206610.jpg

and my 85 just after i lifted it
file0013qy7.jpg

I know the original MJ and driveway exist but I was saying that the 2DR design and the others don't exist as they were photoshop jobs to show different variables given time and enough fab.

I knew you did them but didn't think that the MJ it was all based on was real as it looks to be setup nicely. I love that 4 door photoshop and have told myself that one day I will start towards that.

Back