• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xTimmax stuck at ikea in covina

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys Tim is stuck at the ikea in covia with a no start condition.

If there is anyone local that can swing by and lend him a hand please call him at 909 762 7738 I'm over a hour away and will head out soon if we can't get some one closer to swing by

Thanks
Dan

I'm here with him right now. We're using my triple A to get him towed to leep's place

shit i live less than half a mile from there!

sorry!
chad

driving an XJ?

no crank, start with the NSS.

no start? check for fuel pressure, if thats good check for spark. no spark = cps. no fuel pressure, check for voltage at the fuel pump connector.

good luck guys, glad you got it worked out.

problem solved by the time i looked at the thread.....that's what im talking about!

driving an XJ?

no crank, start with the NSS.

no start? check for fuel pressure, if thats good check for spark. no spark = cps. no fuel pressure, check for voltage at the fuel pump connector.

good luck guys, glad you got it worked out.

Just not cranking. It is a AX15 and dont think we needed to clutch to crank.

We just swapped the throwout bearing so who knows, maybe a connector came upplugged.

We will figure it out.

Leep

Ok, just got a call from tim and it runs fine. They can bump start it and it drives fine. The alt checked out ok, the battery checked out ok and everything is leading to the starter.

He is getting a replacement, I also told him to check the lead to the
solenoid to make sure it was connected after putting the starter back in.

More to follow.

Back