• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Benefit barbecue

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to see if you all would be interested in a barbecue to benefit the Temecula VFW post 4089. We can make it a meet and greet and the VFW post will cook Carne asada and rice/beans. The guy doing the cooking is an awesome grill master and will not disappoint. Meals will be $8 per person. There's plenty of room for lots of rigs at the location and also grassy areas and trees. The VFW has a bar so draft beers are $1.50 and other drinks are cheap too. I believe this is a great way to support a good cause as well as have a meet and greet much cheaper than at any restaurant. I am thinking the date would be Sat Apr 24th, say 2-6ish? What do you guys think?

Im in.

If I don't do Mojave with HeepSpeed, I'm in!! I will definitely know by 4/19...

One question (from a minor beer snob)... what kind of beer for $1.50? I presume they'll have something other than fizzy yellow water available, even if it's for a bit more cash...

If I don't do Mojave with HeepSpeed, I'm in!! I will definitely know by 4/19...

One question (from a minor beer snob)... what kind of beer for $1.50? I presume they'll have something other than fizzy yellow water available, even if it's for a bit more cash...
Coors lite, Bud light, Miller light, other flavors available by th bottle for $2 or $250 I think.

Who the hell wants to go to a Very Fat Woman BBQ?

John....you need help buddy!
How do you know it's not Very Fine Women, Rick? Although I do plan to be there, so maybe you were right...

Coors lite, Bud light, Miller light, other flavors available by th bottle for $2 or $250 I think.

I think I'd go for the $2 beers, not the $250.00 ones. I'm not Mikedashg, with his $100+/bottle rare specialty stuff...

Back