• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wanted to say thanks and goodbye

RubiconKid95

NAXJA Forum User
Yep so I am deploying on the 24th and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the help and ideas with my rig and for all the good times. I know I only went on one run with you guys this year but still had fun and had fun in the past too. I wanted to try and make a few of the runs recently but just been very busy with getting everything ready for the next year of my life. I am keeping my rig and look forward to doing so wheelin with you guys when I get back! Again, thank you and goodbye.

Take care,
Scott

Been there, done that, I salute you! Be safe! :patriot:

this isnt good bye, this is a see you later and good luck

Thank you very much for your service. I hope to meet you on the trail upon your safe return.
-Rich

Thank you for your service. Look forward to meeting you when you get back. Maybe you can make it to ColoradoFest some time. I'll buy the beer.

See you later! :thumbup: And thanks for your service!

~Scott

Yep so I am deploying on the 24th and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the help and ideas with my rig and for all the good times. I know I only went on one run with you guys this year but still had fun and had fun in the past too. I wanted to try and make a few of the runs recently but just been very busy with getting everything ready for the next year of my life. I am keeping my rig and look forward to doing so wheelin with you guys when I get back! Again, thank you and goodbye.

Take care,
Scott

HEY, good luck keep your ass down. I just got back not that long ago so stay in there and dont give up and come back home to the I corp lol Becarefull bro!!!

Back