• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats up

scooter89

NAXJA Forum User
:cheers::cheers:how u all doing im new here just got my full membership my name is scotty im from palm springs i got a 89 xj i just picked up needs some work but i have some big plans for it. I've been running toys and sammys for the last 5yr. but now i got the old lady and a kid i need some more room so back to the good old xj. this will be my 5th one so there it is in a nut shell hope to meet all on the trial have a good one all.

5th XJ!? dam.. where are the other 4?

Wolcome aboard! :wave:

nice.... sold three.:anon: and killed:skull1: one went up in flames on a trail and then add two 86 sammys one 82 toyota one 79 k-5 blazer and a mj pickup but out of all of them the best was my mj and the xj thats way im back to them now:piratefla

My bet is that it's red.... Everyone place your bets!

that's funny its red...fixer upper for Sure 31s 2in lift and that's it all ome besides that.I got it from my bother a few weeks ago it didn't pass smog and he did not want to work on it so i picked it up cheep I'll post some pics tomorrow got to pick up a new camera my kid deep six the camera in the dog bowl on Wednesday i was hoping it would dry out!!

Post up a pic of your jeep..Is it white?

sorry it took so long to get them up had to pick up a camera i got the jeep for $200 from my bro last week heres some pic.......
Video400011-01.jpg

Untitled00032-02.jpg

Untitled00017-27-1.jpg

Untitled00002-19-2.jpg

Video400019-27.jpg

That pig is shinny!

Scotts backyard has lots of branches that come out of no where so be careful. I've hit every single one and have racing stripes now :)

That pig is shinny!

Scotts backyard has lots of branches that come out of no where so be careful. I've hit every single one and have racing stripes now :)

that she is!!! it runs strong to just overheats win its idling but other then that its a good rig.

by the way we need to have a bbq some time so i can meet all the boys:cheers:

Last edited:
Come to the meet and greet in 2 weeks..There is a thread about it..We can fix this thing you know... I have a saw-zaw and snips..Hell we can do all kinds of cool stuff to it..

Back