• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help needed...search party

Cowboydoc

NAXJA Forum User
Copied from another Jeep site I frequent:

Jeepers,
My club was asked today to participate in the search for a 16 year old boy who went missing on Thanksgiving weekend near Anza Borrego and I want to extend that invitation to this forum as well. His Jeep was found at the bottom of the drop off at Pinyn Mtn. A blanket was found some distance away from that. The family has organized a search of the area to take place this Saturday (20 March). Details on times and locations are in the link below. The father is a Marine who was deployed to Iraq at the time. I do not know him and have no details as to what took place. It has been 3 months since the kid disappeared so there is little good news that can come from this search other than the possibility of closure. The search area is enormous, so the more eyes the better. There will likely be more hiking than wheeling involved. Again, I do not know this family and do not have details as to what happened or what types of previous searches have taken place, but wanted to extend the family's request for help in the search for their son. Thanks.
http://www.stregalicious.com/gps-stu.../mickey-search

all the best this Saturday but I guess my question is. . . . why 3 months later

recovery mode, Rick. sad but absolutely true - u know this area better than anyone, so u know for certain what this is about

recovery mode, Rick. sad but absolutely true - u know this area better than anyone, so u know for certain what this is about

There have been many many many searches around here for lost people, but I don't recall one organized this long after the fact.

Is this something we heard about in November?

this is not a city per se, if peeps were missing, they should have run the info on the local papers. rick didn't see it, so?

this post is up everywhere the boys dad didn't call the cops for like 2 weeks cuz they thought the boy ran off again.

Back