• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

zj springs

2000xj4x4

NAXJA Forum User
how much lift do the factory zj v8 springs usually add to an xj??
i did a 1.75" coil spacer up front but i think i need to get rid of the spacers and get zj springs. i have a lot of body roll and its my dd so id like it to handle like stock. i think the zj springs will be a little stiffer than the xj springs right? well i guess a lot of the body roll could be my factory shocks.

I used ZJs and got 1 inch. But that is going to be about it. I added a main leaf to my rear pack. I used a shackle in the back and coil spacers up front. The point is that I wanted some lift, but the spring work rode real nice. Doing both ends balanced out really well. So you don't get a ton of lift, but you get a firmer ride that I really liked. Not stiff or harsh. I later went to a bastard RE/MJ leaf 4.5 inch lift. I have my ZJs and mainleafs still if you are interested. Hope that helps.

Well first off, what is it you are trying to accomplish? You just posted a ? and I tried to answer it. What do you want overall? Let some others give some input. Obviously, I'll sell them to you. $40 for the springs. You can have the main leafs for $20 if you want then. I have some spacers too depending. Carry on with the tech topic. If you want to discuss a sale, just PM me.

they sound fine i am just looking to lift the front end about an inch without spacers because i wanted a stiffer ride. i have an xj main leaf with the eyes cut off on the rear and im looking to level it out.

pm sent

Back