• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiring problems

choptrees

NAXJA Forum User
Hi

I have a few wiring problems... mostly related to my headlights and wipers and wondered if I can get some help figuring this out.

I turn my high beams on, my front wipers come on. I try and use the rear washer and wiper and the front wipers come on as well.

It does have an aftermarket alarm that someone may not have wired in correctly, I'm figuring this is the majority of the problem. Only it's a rats nest under there and trying to figure out what wires are running where is the base of my problems.

Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated (other than "burn it down").

Cheers

ALWAYS (emphasis, not shouting at you) provide your vehicle's details when asking for assistance. We are not there with you drinking a cold beverage and chewing on "crisps" (Do Canadians say chips or crisps?). We don't have a clue what you have.

High-low beams and wipers go from the "stalk" into the steering column where the mult-function switch is located. Probably the root of your problem, less than $30 part, but you will have to pull the wheel to get to change it.

Back