• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Johns bowl in big bear

kdub41

NAXJA Forum User
on thursday the 18th i believe me and a few other jeeps are going to head up there to go wheeling. It just depends on if i get my front ds tomorrow. so if you would like to go i will let you know about what time we will meet up there.

So THAT'S where I left my bowl.

bowl.jpg

What, I come home to see that this has turned into a johnnyc-bashing thread? You guys are just jealous of my healthy metabolism. :moon:

And yeah Derek, I used to have hair like that. :D

They upgraded the trail last year, and made the entrance a hell of a lot harder. I've wanted to run it ever since, but right now I'm totally caught up with moving and getting settled in. This summer I'll be up in that area a lot though, something tells me. :D

They upgraded the trail last year, and made the entrance a hell of a lot harder. I've wanted to run it ever since, but right now I'm totally caught up with moving and getting settled in. This summer I'll be up in that area a lot though, something tells me. :D

that is untill you break somthing :p

Back