• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adj. tracbar for 3" lift

Bdiddy11

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't really found an adjustable tracbar for a 3" lift... besides Kevin's which is I think more than what it's worth...For that price i'd rather just put that extra money towards a taller lift or a lift that comes w/the tracbar.

I've read that some people use the RE1600 for 3" lift even though it says to use it for 3.5"-4.5".

I really don't wanna go higher as I don't want to do a SYE even though i've got an 89 and it may or may not have the wobble going higher.

What are my options? Don't wanna drill...

ironmax4x4fab.com has an adjust that goes from 0-6" Uses a factory style ball joint, and can be adjusted while bolted in place.

I have the Ironrock track bar. They are great to deal with and very helpful.

ironmax4x4fab.com has an adjust that goes from 0-6" Uses a factory style ball joint, and can be adjusted while bolted in place.

the link is ironman4x4fab.com

It says in the bullet points
"Fits lifts from 0" to 6"."

But flashing up above it says
"
4" - 6" LIFT ONLY"
Guess I'll have to email them and get the truth :wierd:

X2. Give Jason at Jeepinoutfitters a call. Very stand up guy to deal with, and it's a heck of a track bar. I've got the one from 0-3", and it's still working right now with my Jeep sitting at approx. 4".

Back