• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

earthquake

Crazy I didn't feel anything but all day yesterday I was getting a feeling that there was gonna be a EQ soon.

Crazy I didn't feel anything but all day yesterday I was getting a feeling that there was gonna be a EQ soon.
C'mon, we live in CA. Feeling that there's going to be an EQ soon is like feeling there might be some traffic in LA. :D

But yeah, I didn't feel anything down here in San Diego, and neither did my dog or cat.

You call that a quake? My dog didn't even bother to wake up for it .... and while it did wake me up, I didn't even get out of bed for it..... Just rolled over and went back to sleep.

woke me up and then i went back to bed. Was in COmpton when it hit. We are that much closer to falling into the ocean. :p

Go cry to the people of Haiti and Chile about your 4.4 :rattle:

cool... whens the next one? :D

my bed was rockin'.... i got up, walked to the porch heard neighbors daughters screaming their guts off in their second floor room and walked back inside to sleep.... woke up late for work! damit...

Hmm ROF seems to be very active in the last 18-24 months.
interesting 404/4.4...

No EQ at 8:08, hopefully we don't have one in the 9 or 10 o'clock hour :D

or one at noon

My next project is to upgrade my house to a 6" lift with 7100s on 37s. Then when an earthquake hits, ive got nice flex and wont feel any whoops

Got the quake and felt it, but then as I just wanted to go back to sleep I started getting the texts, and phone calls .... "Did you feel the earthquake"?

Back