• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB type switches

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Where have you guys gotten ARB type carling rocker switches? I am having a hard time finding the switches I need.

They need to have two lights, and I would prefer them to be just on/ off. I also need blue lenses that say different things on them. I feel like I used to be able to find this stuff on waytek wire but now I cant, so any suggestions?

-Alex

I think Waytek pretty much just has the generic unlabeled ones. Check out: http://www.otrattw.com/products.php?cat=17

Here's a few that I've picked up:

000_0047.jpg

The "NAV LTS" has actually been changed to "ROCK LIGHTS" since this picture was taken. He has a great selection and a few custom ones only available through OTRATTW.

Those are pretty much what I was looking for, thanks.

If possible I would like: Driving lights, Rear lights (for a rear amber), Rock lights, Nav Lights.

The only thing he doesn't seem to have are the Rear lights- But I could just use a backup light.

-Alex

Yeah, no "Rear Lights". My red Backup is for the lights built into my rear bumper that are tied into the reverse light circuit. The blue Backup will be for my roof mounted backup light, once I get around to installing it.

If there's a switch you'd like, let him know. If he gets enough requests for a particular label/icon, he will custom order them. I believe both "Rock Lights" and "Wshld Lights" (Windshield) came to be due to customer request.

X2 on OTRATTW I ordered mine from them also. Good service, quick shipping I would definately recommend them.

another vote for OTRATTW. ordered from them multiple times, and will continue to do so.

Back