• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1st annual pacific northwest mud fest

dont ask me lol its not my event, i just posted it from their site to help get the word out.

im guessing if you have 3 rigs, one for each class, and win each class, you win 3 cash amounts.

new information on the event as follows

Here is the official release of the Mud Fest classes. Columbia Motor SpeedWay reserves the right to deny entry to any participant that Tech determines their vehicle is unsafe. No alcohol will be allowed in the pit area. No outside food or drink at this event at all!!!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE INAUGURAL MUD FEST "MudMania" on April 10th 2010. Held at Columbia Motor Speedway in Hermiston Oregon. Over $3500.00 in cash prizes will be awarded.<

Pits and Grandstands open at 11:00 a.m. Racing at 1:00 p.m.
Truck Registation is just $40.00 in advance or $45.00 on race day. All crew and spectators pay $8.00 in advance or $10.00 at the gate on race day.

There will be (2) 100' long mud bog pits. There will also be a "impassible pit" competition and Tug-a-wars that you can enter for a additional $15.00 each on race day.

CMS is setting up the structure to run timed runs through the pits. Each truck will get 4 passes in this structure. CMS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE FORMAT TO A DOUBLE ELIMINATION STRUCTURE based on truck count.

All entrants will be split into 1 of the following 11 classes. Trucks will not be allowed to jump into higher classes. The class you are assigned at check in is where you will run all day.

Stock 4 Cylinder 4x4: No more than 2 hp mods and 33" DOT tire maximum

Modified 4 Cylinder 4x4: 3 hp mods, up to 38.5 DOT tires

Stock 6 cylinder 4x4: no more than 2 hp mods and 33" DOT tire maximum

Modified 6 cylinder: 3 hp mods , up to 38.5" DOT tires.

Stock 8 cylinder 4x4: no more than 2 hp mods and 33" DOT tire maximum

Modified 8 cylinder: 3 hp mods , up to 38.5" DOT tires.

Pro Modified: DOT tires 39.5 and taller, suspension mods, motor swaps

Extreme Modified: Cut tires, custom suspension, extreme engine mods and or relocated engine(modified firewall)

Open Class: Paddles, nitrous, tube frame, "Run what ya Brung" class.

Stock Diesel: No Mods. Any tire size allowed.

Modified Diesel: Any chipped, piped propane injected, Aftermarket turbos etc...
cut and pasted from there forums any screw ups is there fault not mine

Back