• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF on the 20th?

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone interested in a day at play? Usual time/place: 9ish @ Roger's... cb 4... prolly have a new passenger-type chick along ;-)

Got a work party next weekend up here at the Yacolt Burn.

I'll be down there the following Saturday (27th) though for the ODF "trail assessment." Basically wheel like usual, and take note of any problem areas.

Have fun if you go, don't scare her too bad. ;)

I might be able to but not for sure yet got a few things been going on around here the past couple weeks.

Bronzewyrm: I haven't been keeping up on the forum lately what happem to your rig man?

He's doing what im doing.. he's selling and going OBD-2;)

OBD2 is the only way to role. Hey did I see you in my rear view mirror today? I was turning right from division onto Burnside by the shack in Gresham. I think I seen you commenting to your co-pilot about my (LARGE) drop hitch.

Dave

Anyone interested in a day at play? Usual time/place: 9ish @ Roger's... cb 4... prolly have a new passenger-type chick along ;-)

I may be in for this. What trails you want to run? I'm going to call a friend and see if he's up for a drive.

Dave

OBD2 is the only way to role. Hey did I see you in my rear view mirror today? I was turning right from division onto Burnside by the shack in Gresham. I think I seen you commenting to your co-pilot about my (LARGE) drop hitch.

Dave
That was me! i was wondering about that contraption you call a tow hitch lol!

i picture your face, i think of a YJ.. lol

I don't drive my Cherokee much any more. I only use it to tow my RV and heavy trailers that the YJ will not. I was driving it this weekend to charge the battery and put a few miles on it. I have owned it for a few yeas now and maybe put 10K on it.

Why can't you wheel till April 20th? Big plans maybe 37's
You will not miss that renix system at all. I bought one to use as a wheeler before I got the YJ. And after I learned how they work I sold it fast.

Dave

Why can't you wheel till April 20th? Big plans maybe 37's
You will not miss that renix system at all. I bought one to use as a wheeler before I got the YJ. And after I learned how they work I sold it fast.

Dave
I have new doors opening and there-for i am going a different route.. Not gonna say exactly what my plans are untill i figure it out 100%.. but at this rate I should still be takin my current XJ to NWfest.

and i have a vacation coming up, so finances are strapped untill after i get back. Im hoping to get some wheelin in on the 17th of april. I've already talking to another member about it, so im going to make a thread:peace:

I might be able to but not for sure yet got a few things been going on around here the past couple weeks.

Bronzewyrm: I haven't been keeping up on the forum lately what happem to your rig man?

He's doing what im doing.. he's selling and going OBD-2;)

YEP. got screwed on a fatty MJ and now i have decided to go 97+ and stay there. been looking around but havent been fast enough on the trigger. they go fast at my price range.

bronze

I hear ya man... no worries... any luck yet? Sold the '92 yet?

id love to keith. i just dono if ill have a new rig by then.... im having withdrawls. i havent disco'd in like 3weeks AHAHhhhhhhh

The usual... start w/Cedar Tree, then FB5 to the top, Hog'sback, then Archer's...

I may be in for this. What trails you want to run? I'm going to call a friend and see if he's up for a drive.

Dave

YEP. got screwed on a fatty MJ and now i have decided to go 97+ and stay there. been looking around but havent been fast enough on the trigger. they go fast at my price range.

bronze

Do you care if it has a rebuiders (sp?) title? If not call Paul's motor ink. in Vancouver. I have bought 2 from him 1 95 with 175k for $1500. and 1 2001 76k for $3800. both have been very good Cherokee's

He shows you where they have been damaged and what they do to repair them. He uses used oem parts from local yards

Dave

I think I may be able to meet up to wheel this weekend. Got the u-joint replaced, the Jeep is going down the road well enough now. Somehow (the exhaust system is terrible) managed to crack the one of the tubes on my header (not manifold), so it's got a nasty exhaust leak. I've come to the realization that this is how it's going to work. Fix one thing, something else is bound to fail almost instantly. I'm afraid to vacuum the interior - that's when the heater core will puke.

Hope you can make it! Planning on meeting @ Roger's around 9am...

PS... about the vacuuming and heater core thing... good incentive to NOT vacuum! lol

Hope you can make it! Planning on meeting @ Roger's around 9am...

PS... about the vacuuming and heater core thing... good incentive to NOT vacuum! lol

Take plenty of pics, I'll do the same in the snow... I'd go to TSF but not enough clearance for my 35's to do TSF until my body lift is on..

Back