• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHICH LIFT SHOULD I BUY???

Dundy

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1987 XJ with something like a 2.5" budget lift. It's got a custom made 1/4" steel front bumper with a real nice winch and an okay rear bumper, but I want a bigger lift. I'm lloking at around a 3.5 - 4.5" lift and i'd like to spend less than $900. Any suggestions???

Thanks
-Adam

check out rustysoffroad.com
my friend just got his 4.5 with adjustable arms for $885. with shipping.

i second the shop on here suggestion, u might even end up with better parts for way less. also if u need shocks search ebay for superlift scratch and dent stuff its way way cheap.

IMO superlift and Rustys are crap in a box. Save your money and get yourself a decent kit. Rubicon Express or Full Traction are the Best kits around. Just Do it right and get a good kit instead of wasting money and breaking crappy suspension part. Trust me... Hope I help you out.
-Allen

i have a RUSTYS kit and i am very satisfied. but save yourself the trouble and get yourself a different trac bar. get the HD trac bar with the drop mount. or go with another companies tracbar. rustys tends to break.

ive had mine for over a year now and the springs are all still great. no sag whatsoever and i constantly load the rear up with hundreds of pounds of wood and equipment.

good luck with the search

Back