• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pin Stripes

HotChiliRam

NAXJA Forum User
I just painted my XJ and I had to get rid of the Pin stripes. Like anyone in here I want to install the OEM Pinstripes.
Anyone know where can I find the OEM Limited Pinstripes?
Couldn't find them anywhere.

My Jeep is a 1990 XJ Limited.

Thanks in Advance

Good luck.

Any NOS item you might locate has probably deteriorated to the point of being useless.

There are some Jeep reproductions out there, but mostly CJ stuff.

You may be able to pick them up on TeamCherokee. I know they have a whole lot of badges and stickers, I'm not sure if they have pinstripes.

I actually like the Sport trim on the pre 97s - so much so that I paid 20 bucks for about 15 pounds of it at the JY a few months ago and intend to put it on my 91 MJ after I paint it. I figure I'll do bedliner or matte black paint from the crease down, like on an early 90s Sport, and then put the trim strips on with Loctite Power Grab or the 3M equivalent body trim tape.

teamcherokee.com

find the local paint supply place. You can likely by a roll of 3m pinstripe tape that very closely matches the OEM tape for cheap.

Back