• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Event Give Aways from Brown Dog

Brown Dog

NAXJA Forum User
Rides of March
A set of Ultra-Flex Rubber 4.0L XJ motor mounts were sent to xxmidianxx. They'll go to some lucky participant. Good luck!

WinterFest Raffle
Congratulations to BOB who won a pair of Cherokee 4.0L Ultra-Flex Rubber Motor Mounts (Brown Dog P/N CU2572-0K) He says he's going to install them on his '95 XJ. Congratulations, BOB.

FYI - This thread will be used to recognize NAXJA members who won a give away from Brown Dog and announce future event give aways from Brown Dog. Moderator: Please delete thread if this is not appropriate.

Thanks Brown Dog

that was a generous donation to our Winterfest Raffle.
your donation helps support us a great deal as a Chapter.
I am so glad I won them. Looking forward to putting them on.

BOB

AZ RockFest
Ultra-Flex Rubber Motor Mounts have been sent for this event. Here's hoping there's not much rain tonight/tomorrow since virtually all the difficult trails require a river forge. Wishing we could be there......

Karol thanks for your support!

your local and not coming to Rockfest? wish you could be there with us. I'll be sure to drink one for ya! thanks for the support!

Thank you for tipping one up for us. Wish we could be there...but we're trying to catch up on orders so we're working tomorrow and part of Sunday. (And thank all of you for making us sooo busy!)

I finally got to installing those MM's and they are great!
my engine compartment is so dirty...the bright yellow sticks out a lot!

Thanks again for the generouis raffle donation.

BROWN DOG OFFROAD rocks!

BOB

I won the motor mounts at AZ Rockfest. THANK YOU for supporting our club. when my stroker is ready to go in i will definitely be back for more goodies from you guys!

Stewie, since you won them, I hope you tipped one up for us! In any case, be sure to remind us you have the -0K mounts when you order the brackets for the stroker. We'll swap the left -0K mount for a full-width mount.

sounds great!

SoCalFest 2010
A set of Ultra-Flex Rubber 4.0L XJ motor mounts are shipping to DJBlade311. They'll go to some lucky participant. Good luck!

Are you sending anything out to NAC-Fest? Just curious, as I am the lucky one to make sure all of this stuff is collected for this event...

Thanks,
A.

Colorado Fest - Should have a set of Brown Dog Ultra-Flex Rubber Motor Mounts by now.

Cherokee Crawl - Set of Brown Dog Ultra-Flex Rubber Motor Mounts on the way!

Good luck!

I received the motor mounts for the Cherokee Crawl.

These are absolutely beautiful motor mounts and will last a long, long, long time. Heavy duty to say the least.

Thank you for supporting the Cherokee Crawl!

Hey Brown Dog, thank you!!!!!

I saw those MM, man those are awsome!!! Looks like I'm gonna wait and see if by some miracle I win them, if not, I reckon I'll be buying a set.

Thanks again for supporting our Crawl!!

Back