• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jambo April 24th

C'mon man, who would want to go wheeling in JV?

I would!! :D

I have had this inked for awhile......SANTA

Hoping to see ya there then Ken... I saw your Jeep at TDS and even called ya, but never crossed paths..

Hoping to see ya there then Ken... I saw your Jeep at TDS and even called ya, but never crossed paths..

I got your message like sunday AM out at TDS ( I leave my CP in my truck sometimes) we were camped on the corner of the main wash and Holly RD. We will probly camp at the N/W corner of Means DL where we usually do out at JV, will diffently see ya there.....SANTA

does this event cost money? I was looking but couldn't find anything......just curious thanks!

Please help!!, so far registration is a little low... so if you plan on coming out this year... please pre-register soon you'll save $10.00 by doing so and the money goes to the fight to keep our trails open!

TIN :skull: BENDER JAMBO

Date: April 24, 2010

Where: Johnson Valley Hammer Trails

Cost: $40.00 presale
$50.00 onsite

There will also be shirts and sweatshirts for sale with a super sweet design.

By signing up for this event you will get
1. The piece of mind knowing that you are putting money toward keeping the Hammers open.
2. A kick ass time wheeling.
3. A raffle ticket
4. Dinner on Saturday night followed by the raffle with loads of prizes from this years sponsors.
5. A bag filled with goodies from the sponsors

If you have ever been to one of our Jambo's you know the dinner & raffle is always a good time... & we also have a live band playing again this year!!

It will be a GREAT party!! :bounce:

Please visit tinbenders.org for more information.

If you are a vendor and would like to sponsor this event with your donation to the raffle or would like info on a Vendor booth please contact Leah @ Poly Performance. PM's addressed to MudKitten here @ Pirate.

REGISTRATION is OPEN!!
TIN:skull:BENDERS

:skull:

see you there!! ;)

Rose says it all........

I think im going to try and make this one, any other naxja guys on 35s locker f/r interested?

hey guys, i signed up for jack north, trying to find some info on the trail,......im locked dana 44s front and rear, on 35s,mini boat sides, the jeeps real clean, i was just wondering how much body damage im going to be getting. Any words of wisdom would be great, thanks jesse

hey guys, i signed up for jack north, trying to find some info on the trail,......im locked dana 44s front and rear, on 35s,mini boat sides, the jeeps real clean, i was just wondering how much body damage im going to be getting. Any words of wisdom would be great, thanks jesse

Jesse, you should be ok.....Body damage can happen on any of the trails, but John, your trail leader, is a good spotter.

Andy

Back