• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stereo Question

MudfrogK5

NAXJA Forum User
I just picked up an Alpine IDA-X303 for my beater.. I already have some Pioneer 5.25"s in the front door (2 door) so I would like to get some 6.5" for the back. Do you guys run the fader so you can hear your rear speakers? With the fader at default I cannot hear them at all. I just don't want to turn it up so loud that I damage the rear speakers while trying to hear them.

Was going to try the 6.5" up front but I have window cranks and it looks like it would hit.

I usually do about a 40/60 as well. But I have 6.5's all around *shrug*

That speaker bar is just so damn far back that you have to give it a little extra juice to hear it.

stock speaker bar speakers require double the juice usually.. because when i removed mine and put some real speakers back there i was almost a 50/50... but when i had the old speakers in, i would have to have it at 10/90 to be able to hear the rear ones.. and that just didnt work.

Back