• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got pulled over tonight...

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Yep, just got off swing on my way home driving the girlfriends new jeep. 3 blocks from home a Gresham police officer was up my butt!! Then driving in my blind spot, then like aways blue and red lights.
He gets up to the window and asks me " how much lift you got and what size tires are on here" then he starts in on his jeep that he used to have, had a Dana 60 in the rear and 44 up front. He went on for a good 10 mins telling me about how his 44 was cast, i told him if he went with 77 or older you can cut the wedges off.

No ticket or anything. Befor he went back to his SUV he said " your tires stick out a little to far, you know they make flares for that. have a good night"

Just thought that was kinda funny!

That's good that you didn't get a ticket. I've been pretty fortunate. Pierce County Sherriff's don't seem to pay much attention when I drive my Jeep which I am very thankful for. I hope I didn't just jinx myself though.

I was gonna ask, if you were in the wrong damn lane again.

I've had a similer stop.. Cop just wanted to chat.

And then there was the one who swore there was some kind of contraband in the vehicle.. and was really suspicious of my OBA tank. hand on gun the whole time.

Back