• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie Locker vs Detroit EZ Locker?

TobyH

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone got any experience of these?

decided after having a look around that I'm going to need to get my pinion bearings done by a pro as I don't have the kit to do it anymore.

So, was thinking while I was in there I may as well get an auto locker (one of the two mentioned above) fitted at the same time as they are an easy fit.

Its for my Dana 30 front diff on the XJ TD facelift (thats a diesel from the UK!). Currently got a Tru Trac on the rear D35 (but changing to an 8.25 soon).

So could do with some feedback...

Definately not the EZ Locker,you can add Lockright or No-Slip to the list though.

Anyone got any experience of these?

decided after having a look around that I'm going to need to get my pinion bearings done by a pro as I don't have the kit to do it anymore.

So, was thinking while I was in there I may as well get an auto locker (one of the two mentioned above) fitted at the same time as they are an easy fit.

Its for my Dana 30 front diff on the XJ TD facelift (thats a diesel from the UK!). Currently got a Tru Trac on the rear D35 (but changing to an 8.25 soon).

So could do with some feedback...

Might I add that you diesel XJ guys SUCK! :D I'd say Aussie Locker. good quality and a good price too!

I've never run an Aussie, but I've had a Lockright and EZ Lockers. They worked and acted the same. The Lockright, EZ Locker, Aussie, and No-Slip all work the same, so it's pretty much driver prefference, warrenty, and whatever folks happen to say about them. The exception to that is the No-Slip, which is designed to be smoother and quieter, and it's more espensive, but the lockup works the same.

Aussie, I believe is one of the cheaper of the bunch.

Might I add that you diesel XJ guys SUCK! :D

We aim to please, you're only jealous :kissyou:

Thanks for the info, we don't get any where near as many suppliers as you chaps do so getting hold of parts costs us twice as much with shipping & duty. I've had very little feedback over here so its always good to post on here to get some.

Think Aussie Locker will do the job.

Back