• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS Pics, Whos got em

Um, the only ones I have are on my camera, & I didn't upload them yet. I'll post a link in here when I get whatever I have onto Photobucket. Did you ever find those U-bolts?

We had fun, right Ted!!

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Had some fun out there. Didnt seem as busy as the last few years. Ill get my pics up soon.

So how'd he flop? es-plain to me. :p
His driver's side tires lost contact with the Earth, and his passenger side roof rail gained contact with the Earth. That constitutes a "flop", so consider it es-plained, silly!

Ted, WTF?? I didn't hear you'd flopped, only that you needed a U-bolt. How's the Jeep? How's your neck??

Nice advertising for ORW, though =). "Ted shops at ORW and uses an innovative but somewhat popular method of providing easy access to inspect the underbody on his XJ. He's pleased with how his t-case skid looks.".

gravity spike. they're a bitch.
Nah... More like being drunk then anything else...

Gravity reversals suck even more!

You should see my pool!:spin1:

And I still haven't been able to get that 18mm wrench down from the ceiling!

Nah... More like being drunk then anything else...
Actually, I've wheeled with Ted a number of times & not seen him drinking, much less drunk.

Gravity reversals suck even more!

You should see my pool!:spin1:

And I still haven't been able to get that 18mm wrench down from the ceiling!
But those comments right there were pretty amusing!! :laugh3:

gravity spike. they're a bitch.
Take Cal's word for it. He's getting to be semi-expert at detecting them by the result.

Back