• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS Wudya Page.

Got a wench 12,500..Now i am broke and can't renew membership...Guess i'll learn, NOT.
Tone i still have your CB when ever you can come by to pick it up..Sorry i didn't find you, i heard you saw paul
I also got a jerry can for the wifes jeep, she had to get something or she would have been mad at me..
Best part broke track bar on road going to TDS

Last edited:
Yeesh.. Scott!!

renfaireheather2.jpg

didn't win a damn thing at the raffle...

Pulled the trailer around to load up my son's Cherokee, then the damn thing wouldn't start. Ended up driving the diesel out to the notches for a while.
Then headed over to Matty's camp to socialize a bit....went to the raffle.
Came home to sleep in my own warm bed.

Anyone win anything?

Didn't break anything, thank God. No pic's to speak of either. I just wanted to drive this time. Now I wish I had, some Crazy $hit going on at the Crevasses.

Pretty funny, Jim.

i crawled alot at the notches during the day and at night, hit all the trails tested out all my new shocks and long arms. i think i might have broken the cv joint today up front. didnt buy anything or get pics, wish i would have haha

haha good wheeling with you... we were flying through that wash haha

Broke a U joint on the passenger side. Other than that, it was a blast on Sunday with all the mud. Definitely made it more challenging.

Here is a little of the stuff i spent my money on..:D
002-2.jpg

otherside
001-2.jpg

You all know what a jerry can looks like...I'll keep the rest to myself...;)

I saw grandrunner around a couple times, the best wash for running was tuley wash coming back from the pumpkin patch you could do a east 50+ through there easy and not worry about rocks jumping out in front of you. Had fun but no pics really. Camped Sunday night, did a night run to the notches and boy what a mess 12psi really makes a differnce!

Won some stuff in the raffle!! Couple of Daystar lights, Tree saver strap, mastercraft tool bag filled with tee shirt and sweatshirt, gift certs and Gen Right rock rails (for a LJ, Jeep Unlimited).:eyes:

I saw grandrunner around a couple times, the best wash for running was tuley wash coming back from the pumpkin patch you could do a east 50+ through there easy and not worry about rocks jumping out in front of you. Had fun but no pics really. Camped Sunday night, did a night run to the notches and boy what a mess 12psi really makes a differnce!

ah man you shoulda stopped n said whats up. did u see me at the notches at night? haha i didnt even air down at all. i should have though.

Na I missed it I saw you over by the hills behind the notches sat. Afternoon then I saw you cruise by our camp Sunday all muddy with another jeep behind you, I was camped with a green tj and a silver rubicon jk 4dr.

Back