• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help on u-joints

deejay

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 89 cherokee 4.0 auto np231 transfer case dana 30 lock right locker and dana 35 lock right lock front and rear have alloy axle shafts and are twisting 33X13.50R15 superswampers bias ply what i need help on is u-joints for rear driveline upper and lower front drive line lower and H block u-joints and front axle shaft u-joints so pretty much all of the ones you can think of i wanna run OX U-JOINT i heard there the best tell me what ya think or if you know any of these or any other ideaS that DOES NOT involve and axle swap thank you very much

Im sure oxs are pretty nice but pretty expensive, I run Spicer 5-760xs with full circle c clips in the front shafts and "off road" spicer u joints in the drive shafts, they have the grease zerks in the sides of the caps which makes it easy to grease. They seem to hold up pretty well, im on 33s locked front/ rear.

If a person walked up to me and rattled off a run-on sentence like the OP's post, I would be sorely tempted to "B" slap some sense into him, or her.

There is no excuse for that kind of post, no matter what kind of device you are using to make the post.

Back