• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get Torx T20 Tamperproof bit?

QuillsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 62mm Throttle Body from Jeepers and Creepers and am looking to swap my stock components over to the new throttle body. I need to know where I can buy a Torx T20 tamperproof bit for the IAC housing removal? Can this be purchased at Napa? Thanks!

That is a good piece...
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

...can't wait to install mine on my 4.7.

Yep..that's what I have..nice! Did yours come with that red rubber plug? I need one for mine it didn't come with it. Also, I picked up his battery cables and they are pretty good too.

sears has those bits too

I got my set of all tamperproof bits from sears for 20 bucks with a 1/4" mag driver included. You'll also need the T20 tamperproof if you ever decide to swap out your multi function switch :smsoap: wtf chrysler.

Yep..that's what I have..nice! Did yours come with that red rubber plug? I need one for mine it didn't come with it. Also, I picked up his battery cables and they are pretty good too.

Yes, the rubber plug came with it and yes, the battery cables are good.

Back