• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting various XJ's

Looking for spare shafts (2) for rear 8.25, 29 spline version. Price and shipping to 84010?

Edit: Just realized your stuff only goes up to '96.. Sorry my bad. Any luck you have them anyway?

Morty'sXJ said:
Looking for spare shafts (2) for rear 8.25, 29 spline version. Price and shipping to 84010?

Edit: Just realized your stuff only goes up to '96.. Sorry my bad. Any luck you have them anyway?
How 'bout a Durango rear?

Do you know if the center consoles are the same for 96 & 97? If so, I could use a grey lid for the center console.

NHEric-What color head-liner are you looking for& what kind of lift parts?

Czechknight-2 door or 4 door front doors?

OnetallMJ-So you want everything from the end of the brake pedal to the ends of the lines not including the lines?

Splitz-The console will swap in but they are different

onupolarbear-You need the crome piece or the black piece? I have all of what you need, PM me for details.

NC4x4boy-I have no tire carriers, rear or roof mounted

azdesertrhino-Yes, which pieces do you need? I assume yours are dry-rotted?

Please feel free to PM me

Zoro said:
NHEric-What color head-liner are you looking for& what kind of lift parts?

I have an 87 with the blue interior. I'm not really that picky. As long as it's not red I guess.

As far as lift stuff - I'm stock with 31's. I'd like leafsprings and coils. Bastard packs are ok with me. Not excited with spacers, AALs, or blocks.

Thanks

Eric

NHEric said:
I have an 87 with the blue interior. I'm not really that picky. As long as it's not red I guess.

As far as lift stuff - I'm stock with 31's. I'd like leafsprings and coils. Bastard packs are ok with me. Not excited with spacers, AALs, or blocks.

Thanks

Eric
Hmmm...The only thing w/blue interior available to me is an MJ, will grey work for you? As for lift parts I can get you a set of V-8 ZJ coils good for 2" of lift up front.

NHEric said:

Thanks

Eric
Hmmm...The only thing w/blue interior available to me is an MJ, will grey work for you? As for lift parts I can get you a set of V-8 ZJ coils good for 2" of lift up front.

Back