• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest 2010 Raffle Donations

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Attention local vendors and chapter members,

We are now accepting donations for the SoCal Fest 2010 raffle! Whether you are a local vendor who wants to promote and get your product and name out in the field or if you are a member who just wants to help support the chapter donations to SBNF or land-use.

If you would like to donate items, please fill out the following information below so that we can keep track of items and have a list of names which we can call out as supporters during raffle.

Click Here to donate to the raffle

If you would also like to volunteer and gather items, please PM me. Thank you for your support!

I'm in. I filled out the form; lemme know if it went thru okay! :)

Derek! You rule! Thank you for the donation. That will come in VERY handy to whoever wins. Quite the universally accepted item. :peace:

Derek! You rule! Thank you for the donation. That will come in VERY handy to whoever wins. Quite the universally accepted item. :peace:

Beer? :loveu:

LOL no, not beer -- the other universally accepted item. Oh, and get your head out of the gutter; not THAT item, either. :D

In that case I am out of guesses :laugh:

in seriousness, we need some help rounding up some local vendor support for the raffle. If anyone has any contacts, suggestions, feel free to reach out to get interest and pass along any contact info to me, Cal, and Carol to obtain any donations.

All proceeds will go towards SBNF.

Ideas of items needed. Will accept used items for some categories.

Fire extinguishers
tow straps
Any XJ parts
gift cards
libations
cb radios
antennas
gas cards
d-rings
etc

I donated out at goatfest, ill se what i can do, cash is a little low right now :(

anything is appreciated and thanks to all have donated so far

What kind of oil do people prefer? I'll donate an oil change kit with a Napa gold filter. I thought that was a pretty cool prize a couple years ago.

I have some WIX Gold filters I could donate with some oil

I'll probably scrounge up $20 worth of stuff here at work to donate...

Let me know what you think would would have the most "wow!" value...

a couple of head lamps,
a couple pairs of gloves,
duct tape & baling wire
diagonal cutting pliers (not going to offer "dikes"!)
3 or 4 pairs of safety glasses

Back