• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Membership Drive

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The NWC BOD is happy to announce the 2010 Membership Growth & Enhancement program (MGE). With National's support we have decided to hold five bi-monthly give-aways this year for a lucky new member or member renewal.

March-April, May-June, July-August, September-October, November-December

At the end of each give-away period, we'll be picking one winner for the give-away prize. Each prize will be up to $100 in value!

All you have to do is pay for your membership or membership renewal (instructions here), and send me a PM saying that you've either joined or renewed for another year. I'll add your name to a list, and use a random number generator to select a winner.

If you've been teetering on the fence, hopefully this opportunity will seal the deal. NAXJA has the greatest XJ tech section on the web, donates thousands of dollars to land use causes each year, and gives all of us XJ owners a place to call home. A membership is a great way to show your support.

Re: 2010 MGE - For New NWC Members & Renewals

March - April:

For the March-April give-away period we have the guys at Masterpull on board with our first prize. One lucky new member or member renewal will be receiving the following.

(1) 7/8" x 20' Super-Yanker
big-9182-34734.gif

(2) Powdercoated 3/4" Shackles
big-46322-11989.gif

(1) Masterpull Gear Bag
big-46982-10571.gif

The perfect start to a new wheelers recovery equipment, or the perfect addition to a seasoned wheeling veteran's recovery arsenal. Visit www.masterpull.com to see what else Masterpull has to offer.

Remember, if you join up or renew for another year be sure to PM so I can add you to the list!

Last edited:

Can I pay for a membership with CC? I would rather not deal with Paypal.

Thanks

Matt

I believe you can mail in a money order

Can I pay for a membership with CC? I would rather not deal with Paypal.

Thanks

Matt
Yes, when you get to the payment screen there is an option to pay with a credit/debit card, or login to an existing Paypal account.

You do not need to register with Paypal to pay for a membership.

Also, like Scott mentioned you can snail mail a check to NAXJA as well. I posted the link for payment info in my first post.

Can I renew once for each drawing:gee:, I am a sucker for a contest.

The winner needs to PM me with his t-shirt size as well so we can include on with the prize.

-Alex

i just ordered my membership :)

Thanks Master-Pull for the opportunity!

does the master pull kit come with a sticker.. ????

O/T Question

I've been on the fence lurking around the board but I must say so far it seems like forum noobs aren't real welcome here. I've been a part of many Jeep forums/clubs and have owned many types of Jeeps (and a few Nissan's) since the early nineties and value good boards. I would hate to sign up only to find the local meets are steeped in disdain for new faces, is there any regular local meets that allow interaction among all forum members and not just official members and sponsors?

Re: O/T Question

I've been on the fence lurking around the board but I must say so far it seems like forum noobs aren't real welcome here. I've been a part of many Jeep forums/clubs and have owned many types of Jeeps (and a few Nissan's) since the early nineties and value good boards. I would hate to sign up only to find the local meets are steeped in disdain for new faces, is there any regular local meets that allow interaction among all forum members and not just official members and sponsors?

Pretty much every run posted up is an unofficial "everyone is welcome" type of run. Northwest Fest is the only official chapter run this year, and it's being put on for the members of the club. I'm sure we'll be getting a PDX meet-n-greet going here as soon as the majority of us have a free weekend. We should also have a good turnout for Noobfest at TSF. Come on out, put some faces to names, and enjoy the trails.

With that being said the end of the first give-away is almost here! If anyone has signed up for a membership or renewed since March make sure you have PM'd me.

The Masterpull Recovery package give-away will end tomorrow. If you've renewed or joined in the past two months, make sure you have PM'd me.

I'll select a winner tomorrow, and the next prize for the May-June period will be posted shortly after.

The winner of the Masterpull Recovery package is...

ruger81

The random number generator at random.org selected #4 which happened to be, ruger81. Congratulations! Also, thank you to those who renewed or joined in the past two months. The March-April drive was a huge success in my opinion, and we're looking forward to what the next give-away will bring us.

Details on the May-June give-away will be posted in the next couple days. :shhh:

Congrats!!

Back