• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Dana 44 alert!!

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
My buddy Luke just called me from the Beach yard. There are TWO Dana 44s - one on an XJ and one on an MJ.

I'd pull them myself, but I'm in the process of moving and don't have any place to keep them. If anybody needs help pulling one of these, I'm off today and tomorrow and live pretty close to the yard.

Thanks Andy. Storage is only one problem. The other is $$$. :)

well if there from an auto trans 95% there 3.55. If it has a tow package it might be a super rare 4.10. It it has a AX-15 man. trans its going to be 3.07

i didnt realize the 4.10s are that rare. mine has the 3.55s and would be willing to trade plus some cash for a 4.10 model. i figure most people that get them do a gear swap to atleast 4.56s anyhow. no biggie. was just a thought.

The alert is off. From what I hear, the XJ D44 has been taken. And the MJ that had the D44 is gone...the entire truck is not there anymore. They probably scrapped the truck, along with the axle.

The alert is off. From what I hear, the XJ D44 has been taken. And the MJ that had the D44 is gone...the entire truck is not there anymore. They probably scrapped the truck, along with the axle.

Yup... the XJ d44 is sitting in the back of my XJ... there was no sign of the white MJ tho.. a whole bunch of XJs with D35s and crap :roflmao:.

Thanks for the heads up tho johnny!!

Back