• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back at it.....SoCalBill? Crazyjim?Johnny? Anyone else?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
So, as many of you know, I don't mind helping out with jeeps even though I sold mine. I always help people with lifts or repairs at my house (not big on driving to others houses. haha) and I was asked recently for help installing a lift. So I hope I can count on, at least, my good friends to come help me (can't do it without you guys :cheers:).

My house on saturday March 13th we will be putting a RE4.5 lift on Ted's XJ. He says he has a 4.5 lift, rear hitch, steering box and front skid plate he would like to get on. It depends on how many people can help out but I am shooting for at least the lift. Costco pizza and soda will be provided. If you are new here and would like to stop by to meet some new people or learn some stuff, feel free as well. I only named certain people in the title because they have always helped me help others. Please post if you can make it. Also, I have access to more space (Martells driveway) if anyone needs anything done to their rig as well.

Thanks,
Andy

CRUD! IF I get the house I just bought, it'll be that weekend. If not, I might be in. I'll need something to do to get my mind off of things.

You already know it Skwerly but you are always welcome.

I'm 90% sure I'm in Andy. It'd be cool to see Bill and Johnny again too :D if they roll. I have to check with the woman to see if we have anything going on that weekend.

I hope Bill can make it and I will have a chair ready for Johnny. :gee:

Hope you can make it Jimmy!!!!

Anyone who wants to come and needs my address....PM me.

that's a BIG BS, BUT would be fun to watch - i'll leave my landcruiser in storage, & use either my wifes rig or mine to help him out!

I'd come help but I dont like ted.

oh wait. did i say that out loud?

If Cal is gonna be there I do not want to go. :firedevil

Why you gotta drag my name into this? ;) Not sure of my work schedule yet, but I will come if I can.

Back