• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gates open?

menos

NAXJA Forum User
When is the earliest that we could show up? If the park will be open Thur for set up I was thinking about heading down Thur so I don't have to get up a the ass-crack of dawn Friday to get down there. That is assuming of course that I'm still gonna camp. The girlfriend may be having surgery so she may not feel like camping.

As far as I know the gate's will only open Thursday night for volunteer's, and we won't even be able to get in there until after 5 p.m.

I'm already there....posting from my phone now.

Well come down thurs night then, but just know we are gonna put ya to work if you are there early!

Well come down thurs night then, but just know we are gonna put ya to work if you are there early!

Thats true.

But I will need to know who will be coming on Thursday. I will have to send TMTC a list on how will be allowed in on Thursday. If you are not on the list, you will not be able to get in and the gates will only be manned from 5 pm to 12 midnight.

PM me if you will be there on Thursday night but remember, there is a LIMITTED number of people allowed in early.

i would absolutely love to help out! Being far away its not often i get the opportunity to be a contributing member to the chapter. Just got word i have another person going to be heading out with me just need to make sure their time schedule will match up-give me a couple days once i make a commitment its made, understandable?

Oh and I forgot to mention that there is NO WHEELING on Thursday. It will be set up ONLY.

But we can't get into the park until after 5 thursday anyway, so by the time camp is set up there really won't be time to wheel anyways.

I know but I wanted to let everyone that is coming to help set up that fact. BMRA does allow night wheeling nomally.

Back