• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Posts keep disappearing!!!???

tjs88xj

NAXJA Forum User
I now have had at least 2 seperate posts in 2 seperate threads disappear, with no explanation??WTF? The most recent was today in the CL finds thread. I posted a 99 XJ for 500 bucks....

that one was probbly removed becase a hr after you posted it it was gone. i had a post deleted to. i siad its not there any more lol

that one was probbly removed becase a hr after you posted it it was gone. i had a post deleted to. i siad its not there any more lol

Ding ding ding!

The Craigslist ad said it had been removed by the author or something like that. I try to stay on top of the for sale posts. If a post is made that an item has been sold, the thread is axed to eliminate clutter.

Not sure about the other post? I will assure you though we don't delete random posts for the heck of it. I try to PM the poster if I delete a thread or post.

I thought about that after I posted this. Thought it was a little strange though, as the other was not in NW chapter, or for sale. Thanks, though. :thumbup:

Back