• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sand blaster

coldforge

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone close to Fort Lewis have a sand blaster? I need to repaint my longarms, springs,leaf springs and what ever else I can get rust off of. Thanks its hard being in the military and not having your own equipment. If needed i can pay for the use of it.:roll:

its hard being in the military and not having your own equipment. :

Drink water. Drive on. Mcchord AFB has an auto skills center twice as nice as the Lewis counterpart. most civilians dont have access to vehicle lifts and any tool you could ever need for 4-6 bucks an hour. Talk to Thomas or Andy. Snap-On sandblaster in the back for 5 bucks a part.
What unit are you in?

Drink water. Drive on. Mcchord AFB has an auto skills center twice as nice as the Lewis counterpart. most civilians dont have access to vehicle lifts and any tool you could ever need for 4-6 bucks an hour. Talk to Thomas or Andy. Snap-On sandblaster in the back for 5 bucks a part.
What unit are you in?
word :thumbup:

What unit are you in?

I am in the 47th CSH, I went over there and they said that it was broken. I might have to check back with them then. I need to put my new Intake manafold on and my tarus fan too.:explosion

yeah- those guys are sand-baggers to be sure. When they are too lazy to stand up, its broken. soon as I can find some drop brackets ill be over there. We should go wheel evans creek sometime-

Back