• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya Run March 6th 2010

djc212007

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

My club Lakeside Jeep and 4x4 Club will be doing a run to tahuya on March 6th 2010 and we are looking to see if anyone else wants to go along, please let me know here or gimme a call @425-791-0648 :cheers:

I think I may be up to another Tahuya trip. I had a blast last time. I am in Centralia, I will see if Vortex is up to going.

Matt

How about everyone who wants to go shows up at the parking lot about 10:00 am.

I am am very interested in going. However, lets see if any one else is serious. I do not want to drive all of the way there (about 75 min.) and no one is there.

Matt

what parking lot?

Um...the parking lot a Tahuya. You know, where all moto and atv guys park their pickups and trailers while they ride. Accross the road from the 4x4 trailhead.

Are you going? Do you have a CB? It looks as if me Vortex and maybe one other person from the Centralia/Rochester area are going. Should be fun!!! Shoot me a PM if you are.

Matt

Ill be there...And the "Parking Lot" is the staging area at Elfendauhl pass. Ill be on channel 7 om my cb. If anyone needs to get a hold of me my cell number is (360) 827-1156.

-PJ-

sorry guys i was really out of commision this past weekend, ok so we will be meeting in belfair at the safeway at 10am maybe 1030 depending on the ferry schedule. thanks guys, gimme a call if need be for more info, 425-791-0648:clap:

sorry guys i was really out of commision this past weekend, ok so we will be meeting in belfair at the safeway at 10am maybe 1030 depending on the ferry schedule. thanks guys, gimme a call if need be for more info, 425-791-0648:clap:

have you been to tahuya before? its not worth the gas from lake stevens.........

I made the mistake of going there about a month ago from everett. total waste of gas.

yea, ive been to tahuya before, we are just trying to get out to different places instead of walker valley, lol, if you change your mind lemme know:laugh3:

i have a three link in the fron and i changed out my axle side bushing to a currie johnny joint and now i have a bad shake and it clunks when i hit the brakes. any ideas, i cant go over 45 with out it shaking

i would take it out and replace it with the oe you had in there and see if it stops so you can isolate the problem to just that area. ya know. then if its that inspect that joint and maybe replace it with another one, also have you checked the track bar to see if its loose, or you can replcae the stabilizer with a more heavy duty one and see if it goes away also, it might help, if there is anything else i can think of ill let ya know. sorry for the problems, if ya need help lemme know ill drop by and give ya a hand if ya need it.

Back