• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer Stolen at Evans

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
Just heard last night that 1 of our Club members was at Evans on Sat .Feb 20 th. ,came back to load up his Toyota and his trailer had been taken off his truck and was gone .:flame: No he didn`t have it locked to his truck ,He`s been wheeling for years and never had anything like this happen. . His insurance company won`t cover the loss.
Damn Low Life.....

thats the stuff that just pisses me off! FAWKING @SSHOLES!

Bummer man...hopefully he finds it. It's unfortunate this happened, but at the same time, he should have known better. Guess he learned his lesson the hard way. :-/

~Scott

As nice as Evans is to explore and wheel, I am always terrified of breaking something on my jeep and having to abandon it over night, because i know it'll be stripped in the morning. i hate the low-life scum bags who take people's things and trash them. on my way up there last year, somebody had stolen a pretty good size bus-style rv and torched it, not to mention all the other burned-out hulks hidden around evans.

Back