• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap m/t

01greenxjsport

NAXJA Forum User
im looking for some cheap m/t's for my recently lifted xj im wanting some 33s

anyone know of any for no more than 120 a piece?

i know the savero m/t's are like 92 a piece and as of now thats what im planning on going with but just wanted to see if there were any other options for my price range

any opinions on this tire or any other is happily welcomed

thanks ahead of time

www.treadwright.com, I ran them on my last jeep until It got totaled. It may be hard to find a 33 on there unless you are extremely lucky.

yea ive looked at those too but im not too sure about retreads and they dicontinued their 33s fo 15 in rims

Google treadwright! Those tires are great! I hear it was hard to get 33's anyways. Mine were 235/75/15.

Not willing to spend a lot on a LARGE tire really does not make much sense. With larger tires usually comes a price. Have you researched or checked any places for cost?
tirerack, discount tire, costco, walmart, sears, etc. I know a lot of places price match nowadays. Some used tires you may find for cheap.

Does anyone know where I can get the savero m/t online? If I can't find it I'm probably goin with the treadwrights

www.treadwright.com, I ran them on my last jeep until It got totaled. It may be hard to find a 33 on there unless you are extremely lucky.

Google treadwright! Those tires are great! I hear it was hard to get 33's anyways. Mine were 235/75/15.
You just answered the same thread twice :spin1:

X2 on treadwrights though, I ended up with 16 inch rims because of the aforementioned lack of 33s for a 15 inch rim. Don't do that though, look at their 17 inch rim tires, 17 inch rims are available in much greater variety than 16s apparently. What I do know is that LT285/75R16s (what I run right now, in their A/T flavor) ended up at around a 33x11.5. Cost me $530 shipped for the tires and $316 shipped for brand new Cragar V5s from Qtec (wanted soft 8s but a 16x8 with 5x4.5 bolt pattern and 4" or less of backspacing was impossible to find when I ordered, everyone was out of stock.) Would have cost me way less if I'd been able to use a more common rim - I could have bought a set of 16s with 5.25" BS off a local member for 80, but I wanted my turning radius back and the 8.8 I'm going to install would have put my leafs into my sidewalls without some spacers.

you can also checkout Goodyear wrangler authority A/T's you can find them at walmart.

one of the most aggressive A/T i've seen.

15zjams.jpg

Agreed on the Treadwrights being good quality. But be aware the warranty is void if they see evidence you've run the tire aired down.

I have not seen the Walmart GY Authority in any size larger than 31, and they are a Walmart exclusive item which I don't think is a good thing.

If you don't need a true mud tire, there is the Goodyear Duratrac that has good reviews all over the place and that I have been very happy with in the mix of Colorado winter.

I paid $155 at 4wp for 33x12.5x15

those walmart tires are 270 for the 33s im looking for more around the 120 rice or less so ill probly end up with treadwrights

Go to Tirerack.com
They sell Good Year Dura Tracs for 153
They are 33 1250
Great tire i got mine from discount they matched the price
I know there more then you want to spend
But they are worth it

Check your local craigslists. There are always sets of 4 BFG's in 31 or 33 for decent prices around here. They are generally at least 70% too.

Back