• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oregonians

dually noted, still getting used to the site as well, and trying to get some more experience under the belt too only had my rig for a few months now. and only been to local places nothing serious.

We do trips to the tillamook state forest quite often, (camped this last weekend)
There was a few from down south that came up to camp, keith (mopar440) is from stayton and John (bronzewyrm) is from independence.. John seems to make an appearance on every trip lately. so if you wanna do a run you guys could probably meet up in salem and caravan up.

I wont be doing anymore wheeling untill the begining of may, I have a vacation to fly to florida and drive back, comeing up in a few weeks that im saving for.. but maybe I'll get a trip setup for the first week of may.

Btw, welcome to the boards, its always nice to see new faces!

EDIT: dammit this is NW-XJ-SCOTT

We do trips to the tillamook state forest quite often, (camped this last weekend)
John (bronzewyrm) is from independence.. John seems to make an appearance on every trip lately.

what can i say. im adicted.

also i have been involved with a new club out of salem that has had a feiw runs, good times."Salem Jeepers"

welcome to the forum. glad to see another local.
Bronze.

Yeah, I'd keep an eye out for the south valley folks.
Welcome aboard and props for paying for a membership up front :)

I'm down here in Eugene and would like to get out and go wheelin, I just haven't had a chance because of work. Most the guys I used to go with down here rather play their xbox than wheel. Lame!

yeah i've really only recently gotten involved in 4x4 etc but i do know what you mean by your buds only wanting to hit up the video games its kind of the same situation for me.

Yeah I know what you mean. All my buddies like their crappy hondas and xbox. I'm in springfield and just went up to Mcgown cr. Yesterday for some shooting and mud throwning. There isn't a lot around here to wheel. I'm gonna try to save up for a trip to tsf one of there days. Welcome abored. Let me know if you everin the area and want to go check anything around here. I'm down to go play.

Planning to go quite often this year to TSF... keep updated on the forum, and we will def. get you up there! Good place to learn, well-organized trails, lots of good people around to give pointers... Welcome to our world!

Yeah I know what you mean. All my buddies like their crappy hondas and xbox. I'm in springfield and just went up to Mcgown cr. Yesterday for some shooting and mud throwning. There isn't a lot around here to wheel. I'm gonna try to save up for a trip to tsf one of there days. Welcome abored. Let me know if you everin the area and want to go check anything around here. I'm down to go play.

Good news i visit that area often (parentals live south east of springfield) plus albany aint that far away.

and to everybody else here in a few weeks winter term is over for me so i plan on do almost nothing but wheeling :) will post threads about getting some guys together once that happens.

Back