• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inspection/emissions in Northern VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

94xjva

NAXJA Forum User
Will a XJ pass with this: high-flow cats, after the cats a pipe comes out and is bent to come out right at the end of the left rear passenger door? No mufflers.

you're an analyst and have a million degrees and are so much more intelligent than all us ignant inbred rednecks, why don't you analyze the issue yourself?

You are joking right?

You do see the ignorance/irony in asking this right?

Go pay to have your exhaust system replaced at a licensed repair shop

It will only pass on the 5th Tuesday of odd numbered months where the day is divisible by 3, if you show up at the inspection station wearing a pink tutu and yellow high heels.

Where is Struggler when you need him with one of his famous "trainwreck" pics?

My advise to you, is to do some research and buy the book "The XJ Builders Guide" from any major book store. Read it and learn about the XJ. The book does a good job of getting you pointed in the right direction.

Last edited:
You have cats in your jeep?

Do you have to feed them? Are they litter box trained?

What makes them high flow?

I'm more of a dog person myself, is that some kind of fancy cat breed?

I'll check out the book thanks for the advice. So inspection might be an issue how about emissions?

I have answered your question. Please re-read my post. Maybe there are certain parts of your brain that is not functioning properly. So which is it? Are you reading or just asking questions? Make up your mind. It looks like all these failed personal attacks on other people and on my mind are nothing more than you own projections. Now....what does all this have to do with your XJ? Do you really think you can use tactics that require “discrediting” in order to persuade others that you are more perceptive to what is happening? Everyone who has followed your posting knows what you are all about, Postman. Disrupting threads, is your real agenda. You have been at this for what? That is a LOT of posts, for not making any progress. When your XJ arrives, you will obviously feel the impact, more than anyone else, for the simple reason you have all this time invested, in your "failed" attempt, to debunk the inevitable.

I see the war has spilled out into our neighborhood.

Answer: It depends on the regulations where you live, since I don't live where you do, I can't say for sure. What I can say for sure is that Letterman was right.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

You have cats in your jeep?

Do you have to feed them? Are they litter box trained?

What makes them high flow?

I'm more of a dog person myself, is that some kind of fancy cat breed?

I think i just pissed myself! :roflmao:

In which case: do you need to share a litter box with these high flow cats? Sounds like they might have bladder problems like yourself.

I have answered your question. Please re-read my post. Maybe there are certain parts of your brain that is not functioning properly. So which is it? Are you reading or just asking questions? Make up your mind. It looks like all these failed personal attacks on other people and on my mind are nothing more than you own projections. Now....what does all this have to do with your XJ? Do you really think you can use tactics that require “discrediting” in order to persuade others that you are more perceptive to what is happening? Everyone who has followed your posting knows what you are all about, Postman. Disrupting threads, is your real agenda. You have been at this for what? That is a LOT of posts, for not making any progress. When your XJ arrives, you will obviously feel the impact, more than anyone else, for the simple reason you have all this time invested, in your "failed" attempt, to debunk the inevitable.

Why don't you worry a little less about what Im posting and doing and worry a little more about yourself. I don't know why your following/policing my posts anyway....discrediting? I was asking if people in Northern VA knew about passing emissions of inspections...then people made a bunch of off topic comments. So don't watch me, watch TV buddy

Why don't you worry a little less about what Im posting and doing and worry a little more about yourself. I don't know why your following/policing my posts anyway....discrediting? I was asking if people in Northern VA knew about passing emissions of inspections...then people made a bunch of off topic comments. So don't watch me, watch TV buddy

Thank you so much for your response and for chossing me. I am having a problem a cannot complete my registration form because i do not hold a visa card. I really want to win this competition but am failing to complete my form. Is there any thing tha you can do to help me? Everyone is moving away from Zimbabwe things are just getting hard and harder every day. Thank you for your helpful response. I'm so glad that I wrote in. Thanks again for your help. It is nice to get a 2nd opinion on the course of action at this stage. Just wanted to let you know that my kitten was spayed on Tuesday with all of your suggestions (sevo/torbugesic injection, pre-anesthesia bloodwork, anesthesia monitoring, ecg monitoring, IV fluid therapy, etc.) and she came through it very well with no complications.

Again, thanks so very much for your professional advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back